Skip to main content

Ooooh Devin. .~*

For the past few years I have been following yet another CRUSH. .
Ladies when I say this man is the BOMB.com he is. .in every way imaginable.
Talented. .Godly. .Giving to his community and philanthropies. .and the list goes ON!!
Who am I speaking of. .none other than Devin Thomas ;")





















Now he has a Super Bowl ring (won with the New York Giants Super Bowl 2012) to add to his many accolades.  He recently signed a 1 year contract with the Chicago Bears for this upcoming season (so you know my D. Thomas Bears gear will be on deck) and also SINGLE he was featured in YRB magazine April 6th. .Here are some of the highlights

On winning the Super Bowl and pursing other career avenues. .

“Oh my goodness. I felt so heroic. I felt like something out of a comic book. Like a superhero defeating the enemy. Everybody’s shit going crazy. The parade for the Super Bowl win was the best feeling in the world. It just goes to show what an amazing city this is. It’s where dreams come true,” Thomas says. “That energy made me want to experiment within other areas. I would love to get involved with the movie business, and the first thing that became available to me was the lead role in a Fantasia music video. I was excited and jumped in. Fantasia is a spectacular artist and I was amped about the experience. It was a learning process; I was surprised with the time it takes for the production. We were there all day and it only created like three and a half minutes. It was crazy to see how much effort was necessary, but I’m looking forward to getting involved in more projects. I certainly would like to consider the big screen a goal of mine. I’m pushing towards that. Film was something that always interested me. At this point, it would be a dream to get a hold of a script and be a part of something great.”















On what he is looking for in a woman (Me of course. .LoL )

“I’m looking for a woman I can talk to,” he continues. “Someone I can have a good time with. I’m not looking for anyone to pressure me into doing anything crazy. I would like to find somebody to develop something with. I’m definitely not trying to be rushed, but I’m open to meeting someone who is real and patient.” Another realm Thomas would like to get involved in is fashion. He considers style a crucial part of learning a person’s character and knows that it will help to understand his. First impressions exist, and you’ll like the one he gives.
















On his LOVE for ink. .

“Over the past couple of days, I had my artist come through and sharpen up some of my work. Turn my gladiator piece into HD – High Definition,” Thomas boasts. “I’m a very artistic type of person. I like to express myself, and my skin is a canvas. If there are important elements in my life, I relish in the fact that I can wear those elements on my sleeve or on my leg. It represents who I am on the inside; it represents my mentality.”

All I have to say is. .I'm in LOVE all over again. .LoL!!
Check out more about "Mr. Showtime" in last year's post "SophistiKats: Gentleman of the Week" http://thesophisticatechronicles.blogspot.com/2011/05/sophistikats-gentleman-of-week_30.html. TRUST I will be bringing you more updates. .

@TheSophistiKats
@TNBeautyQueen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Living Color is BACK!!

To celebrate their 25th Anniversary, Fox is bringing back one of it's MOST successful shows. .none other than everybody and their mama's favorite "In Living Color"!! Keenan Ivory Wayans will produce 2 half hour specials this seasons.  If the specials are a hit (i.e. ratings) the actual show will RETURN next year as apart of the Fox 2012 Fall Line Up.  Wayans has yet to say if any of our favorite's Jim Carrey "Fire Marshall Bill", Jamie Foxx "Wanda", or the clown we could never get enough of "Homie" Damon Wayans will make any cameos.  It has been stated that their will be a BRAND NEW cast for the new season. .So you know what that means? Maybe the Sexy NEXT generation of Wayans will be taking the reign's. .Damon Jr. .Damian. .Hmm. .Either way. .We are READY!! We will keep you posted on when the specials will air. .So we can get the ratings they need. .So we can have one of our FAVorites back

9 Types of Sex Every Woman SHOULD Have

There are a million different ways to twist the sheets. Just check the Kama Sutra, but no one can try them all. That said, there are a few types of sex every woman should experience at least once. Ladies, LISTEN UP, because if you haven’t done the deed these nine ways, you’re totally missing out!! I’m Sorry Sex* Otherwise known as make up sex. It’s what happens when that thin line between anger and passion is crossed and the result is most often spontaneous and mind blowing. Vacation Sex* It’s not for everyone, but we’re here to tell you, sex in paradise with a gorgeous man you just met can often be the most thrilling kind. (As long as it’s safe sex, of course.) He’s mysterious and gorgeous and he makes you feel sexy – a recipe for vacation bliss. We Might Get Caught Sex* You know that moment when the sparks are flying between you but you just can’t sneak away. Toss those inhibitions and do it anyway. Go find your own little corner of heaven and steal a moment all your own.

Today In Black

1864* Rachel Boone was a slave of the decendents of the Daniel Boone family who escaped to an army camp near Miami, MO. She gave birth to a son & moved to Warrensburg, MO. Her son became "Blind" Boone, famous classical pianist known all over the U.S., Canada & Mexico who also reportedly played in Europe. He became known as the "pioneer of ragtime" because he brought in ragtime music to the concert stage as an encore or when the audience became restless, saying "Let's put the cookies on the bottom shelf where everybody can reach them.". His motto was "Merit, not sympathy, wins." 1875* The first Kentucky Derby is won by African American jockey Oliver Lewis riding the horse Aristides. 14 of the 15 jockeys in the race are African Americans. 1909* White firemen on Georgia Railroad struck to protest employment of Blacks. 1915* National Baptist Convention chartered. 1954* U.S. Supreme Court in landmark Brown v. Board of Educa